Our mission is to provide flexible literacy programs to help adults and their families reach their education, employment, and life goals.

Who We Are

Literacy Chippewa Valley is a community-based literacy organization that offers adults the opportunity to gain the skills they need to make a better life for themselves and their families. We do this by taking the time to understand the unique needs of each learner and tailoring our services specifically to them. Using real-world applications to teach our students, we help them better retain their skills, empowering them to achieve their personal goals. Our free services not only help the learners and their families, they enrich the entire Chippewa Valley community.

Who We Serve

Over the last year we helped 425 adults in Chippewa, Dunn and Eau Claire counties. Most of our students were born and raised in the United States. They make up 67% of our student population (Adult Basic Education students).  English Language Learners (ELL) students make up the other 33% and are from 30 countries.

What's New?

Subscribe to our Newsletter!